GATE ME 2022 Answer Key made easy GATE ME 2022 Answer Key pdf gate mechanical 2022 answer key GATE Mechanical Answer Key 2022 With Solution
Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 exam is the exam which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur 2022. You will get to know about the exam analysis in a brief period. And here, you will get all the gate me 2022 answer key updates with proper details. Let’s see the article below:
GATE ME 2022 Answer key
Before the last day, the GATE exam was conducted. And a bundle of students had filled the GATE exam. The respective answer key of your exam has been declared by the IIT, Kharagpur. You can check the GATE Mechanical Key 2022 on the official website, i.e., gate.iitkgp.ac.in
GATE 2022 ME Answer key date
The answer key for the GATE exam is to come out. Visit the official site gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Here you can check your required set answer sheet. And gate me 2022 answer key made easy things for you.
GATE ME 2022 Answer key: Quick Guide
Here, you can see all the things easily. The below table will provide you with all the details of GATE ME Answer Key 2022. Let’s have a look below:
|PARTICULAR||GATE ME 2022|
|Exam Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Exam Date||12th February|
|Number of students (Appearing)||Above 5 Lakhs|
GATE Mechanical Answer Key 2022 With Solution
You can check the GATE Mechanical Answer Key 2022 With Solution in many places. Like you can visit the official site of GATE. Or you can also check some other unofficial sources for the answer sheet. LIKE YouTube is the best source to get all the detailed videos of the answer key. And these videos will help you solve your paper in very little time.
How to check on YouTube:
- Open the YouTube.
- Search the GATE ME Answer key 2022
- Here, you will get multiple videos.
- You can select any one particular video and start solving your question paper.
Here is the best way to GATE ME Key.
Read More: GATE 2022 Answer Key Civil Engineering
Read More: BARC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Officer
Read More: NTSE Stage 2 Result 2022
Read More: JKBOSE 10th Result 2021 Kashmir Division
Read More: Kiitee Phase 1 Result
GATE Mechanical Answer Key 2022: How to download
It is very easy if you are looking to download the GATE Answer Key Mechanical 2022. You can quickly download the answer key from the official website of the IIT, Kharagpur. The answer key is the most effective solution that can help you analyze your exam. Just look at the below steps and follow them one-by-one:
1. Official Website:
- Visit the official website of the IIT, Kharagpur i.e., gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- After visiting the site now, you can see the site’s official page.
- On the official page, the GATE Civil Engineering Q/A column is available.
- Now, from here, you can check your gate mechanical 2022 answer key according to the particular question paper.
After the following steps, you can now download the required question paper.
- Download your particular set or code-wise question paper.
- And start evaluating your exam.
Look at how easily you can see your exam’s GATE Mechanical Answer Key 2022. And this answer key will make you analyze your exam. Further, with the help of which you can calculate your exam effectively.
GATE Mechanical Key 2022
The cut-off marks are the marks that make the student eligible to pass in the particular subject. Such marks can help the students in various ways.
|S.NO.||PARTICULAR (SUBJECT NAME)||GATE 2022 (estimated cut-off Marks)|
|3.||Architecture & Planning||40-45|
|8.||Computer Science & IT||30-35|
|10.||Electrical and Communication Engineering||28-33|
|11.||Ecology & Evolution||35-40|
|12.||Geology & Geophysics||45-50|
|19.||Production & Industrial Engineering||30-35|
|22.||Textile Engineering & Fibre Science||40-45|
Many factors can affect the cut-off marks. Let’s see below:
1. Difficulty level of exam.
2. The Total number of seats available in Masters.
3. Previous year cut-off list.
4. Highest number of marks obtained by the student.
Cut-off list according to category wise:
|PARTICULAR||GATE ME 2022|
GATE Answer Key Mechanical 2022
Check the below table for the proper knowledge of the gate me 2022 question paper. We had made all things easy for you.
|PARTICULAR||GATE ME 2022 (Question paper pattern)|
|Total number of papers||29|
|Sections||General AptitudeSelected subject (candidate)|
|Questions type||MCQsMSQsNumerical questions|
|Questions Numbers||Total 65 (10: General Aptitude)|
|Question Paper distribution (MARKS) (AR, CY, EY, PH, XH, MA, & XL)||Subject questions: 85General Aptitude: 15|
|Question Paper distribution (MARKS) (except: AR, GG, MA, CY, PH, & XL)||Subject questions: 72General Aptitude: 15Engineering Mathematics: 13|
|Negative Marking||MCQs: Correct: 1 markWrong: 1/3 mark MCQs: Correct: 2 marksWrong: 2/3 mark Numerical Questions & MSQs: No negative marking|
|PARTICULAR||GATE ME 2022 (Subject wise)|
|Code of Paper: CE, ES, CS, AE, AG, CH, BT, ME, MN, MT, TF, EE, IN, XE, PE, ST, and PI||General Aptitude: 15 questionsEngineering: 13 questionsSubject: 72 questions|
|Code of Paper: AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, XH, PH, and XL||General Aptitude (GA): 15 questions subject: 85 questions|
GATE ME Response Sheet 2022
The GATE me Response Sheet 2022 is the rough estimate of the data. It will help you collect all the information about your exam a little bit.
- The GOAPS is the official online portal that will release the GATE response answer sheet.
- Check the response exam sheet on 15th February 2022.
- You can also check the response sheet for the GATE exam. Further, this will help you to do the estimate of your exam.
- Yes, the correct answer sheet will make all your things possible.
Steps to download the response sheet:
1. Official website:
- Visit the official website. (gate.iitkgp.ac.in)
- Tap on the ‘Responses of Candidates’
- After tapping on the ‘responses of candidates,’ you will get the columns.
- Fill all the credentials in the particular columns.
- Now, the response sheet is in front of your eyes.
- Download the particular set of your response sheet.
- Save it.
GATE ME ranks vs. marks
The GATE AIR Rank is the particular rank which one student scores after getting the particular marks in his exam. This rank is the only rank that specifies the student’s position all over India. The higher the marks, the better the position.
There is a total number of 65 questions in the GATE exam—further, which are 100 marks. And the students score the particular marks depending on their corrected and wrong questions. Below is the table of gate me ranks vs marks:
|PARTICULAR (RANKS)||Mechanical ( MARKS)|
Good Luck for your results!