CBSE Class 12th Term 2 date sheet 2022 CBSE Class 12th Term 2 exam date CBSE Class 12th Term 2 exam pattern CBSE 12th Time Table 2022 CBSE 12th Exam Schedule 2022
On the 9th of February, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had released the most awaited news regarding the conduction of Term II of class 12th Board Exams, The CBSE board has decided to commence term II of the examination from 26th April, 2022 via offline mode.
This article is here to provide students with all the necessary details they need regarding the examination including CBSE Class 12th Term 2 date sheet updates, exam pattern, and preparation tips to help the student excel in one of the most important academic examinations of student life.
CBSE Class 12th Term-2 date sheet/schedule 2022
While taking the covid-19 pandemic situation into consideration the Board had a meeting with various stakeholders to come up with the best measures for conducting the exams and they decided to take the first exam of Term-II on April 26, the board has shared a pdf-based announcement, sharing the details of the examination and have had said the to release the date sheet soon.
When it will release, we will publish it here fastly for you, and for this, you just have to subscribe us.
CBSE Class 12th Term 2 exams Quick Guide
|Name of Board conducting the examinations||CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION|
|Session||Class 12th Term-II Exam 2022|
|CBSE 12th Term-II Time Table 2022 Date||Released soon|
|CBSE 12th Term-II Admit Card||Released soon|
|Board Official Site||http://www.cbse.gov.in|
CBSE Class 12th Term 2 exam date
The latest statement given by the CBSE Board suggests that the exam date starts from 26th April, though the other details related to further dates aren’t yet shared but will be released shortly with the date sheet. To receive the first update and all the other necessary details about the exams date and the date sheet, do consider subscribing to our blogs.
Read More: CBSE 10th Result 2022 term 1
Read More: CBSE 12th Result 2022 Term 1
Read More: CISCE Semester 1 Result
Read More: CTET Result 2022
Read More: HPBOSE 10th 12th Result 2022 term 1
Read More: JKBOSE 12th Result 2022 Kashmir Division
Read More: NEET 1st Round Counselling Result 2022
How to download CBSE Class 12th Term 2 date sheet pdf online?
Here is a list of steps you can follow to download the 12th TERM-2 date sheet from the official website of www.cbse.gov.in.
- Go to the official CBSE website, by clicking on the given link, www.cbse.gov.in.
- The website displays a section stating ‘CBSE class 12th Date sheet 2022 pdf
- Click on that section,
- A new page will open, and then click download to save the pdf on your device.
CBSE Class 12th Term-II Exam pattern
The notice released by the board stated that the pattern of the Term-II examination will be the same as the sample papers provided on the website, I.e. The paper will have a total set of 12-15 questions, divided into different parts or sections.
The Term-II paper will be of a total of 40 marks, each question ranging from 1 mark to 5 marks. You can also access the list of sample papers by clicking on any of the below-mentioned links.
CBSE Class XII Board Exams Preparation tips 2021-22:
Examinations are considered to be the most critical part of a student’s life, but what comes with examinations is stress, panic, unfinished syllabus, underprepared revisions, and a lot of confusion. But there is nothing to worry about when we have your back, we have sorted the best 7 preparation tips to eradicate your confusion and ease your life. These tips will help you to not just excel but will also boost your confidence and will save you from last-minute hurdles, sleepless nights, and nightmares.
- Know your Syllabus: The first step towards winning a war is to know whom you are fighting with, in our case that is knowing what you are fighting with I.e., the range of topics your examiner could possibly ask the questions from.
The Term-II examination holds 50% of the total syllabus. Before beginning the preparation, the student needs to have a clear understanding of the topics and chapters coming in the examination. It is advisable to get your syllabus printed in a hardcopy format.
Click on the given link to download your syllabus. http://cbseacademic.nic.in/curriculum_2021.html.
- Prepare a schedule: The next step is to plan and prepare a schedule that will help you to manage and cover the syllabus efficiently and within the time. This will save you from wasting your time on unnecessary things, and make you more productive by helping you track down your time and use it in a more strategic and planned manner. Block your time, prepare timetables, prioritize your tasks, say no to unimportant works and events. Now is the time for you to get focused on your tasks.
- Make notes and know your study materials: With the wide range of study materials available in the market, students often get confused to figure out the right study materials for them. But the reality is it’s not a book that matters but how much preparations you have done from it is what does.
Go through the material of various books and buy the one you like studying with. If studying online, know the sources you would be studying from and make a proper note from them. These notes will help you to revise and solve your doubts at the last moment.
- Solve sample papers: There couldn’t be any better way to track down your preparation and progress while still preparing for your examinations than solving sample papers. Set a time limit of the exact duration of time you will get in the examination hall, and try to solve all the questions in the sample paper in that setting. This will also help you practice the main exam paper.
- Solve PYQ’s, mock tests: PYQ’S are always there to tell you the most common types of questions asked by the CBSE. Most of these questions are repeated on an interval of years, so solve as many PYQ’s you can and get better with each solved paper.
- Learn and Evaluate: After solving all the PYQ’s, Sample papers, and the mock tests it’s time to evaluate your preparation. Check for the mistakes you have made while solving them and then learn from the mistake, this will subsequently help you to grow and make your preparation stronger.
- Take care of your health: The last but the most important tip is to take care of your health, maintain a proper diet and have a good sleep schedule. Health is the aspect that students tend to ignore during the exam days, and they are usually found loading themselves with a lot of stress and anxiety, but this won’t do any good to you, instead it will decrease your concentration and focus level, which you surely want to avoid during the last days of your preparations. And so, taking a good care of your health is important.
CBSE Class 12th Term-II date sheet important instructions
Here is a list of instructions given by CBSE to the students appearing of their exams:
- The students are supposed to reach the examination center and the hall by 30-40 earlier than the official reporting time.
- Students should have their admit cards printed with them, or else they won’t be allowed to give the examinations.
- Bringing any kind of electronic device, paper or chits is strictly prohibited and is an act of punishment.
- The students should spend the first 15 minutes reading and analyzing the question paper, nothing should be written on the answer sheet during this given time.
- Students are supposed to carry the minimum number of items with them in the exam hall, which may include a transparent pencil box, transparent cardboard, a water bottle, a mask, and sanitizer.
CBSE 12th Time Table 2022 (Tentative Dates)
|Exam Dates||Morning shift (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM)||Afternoon shift (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|March 4, 2022||English Elective, English Core||–|
|March 5, 2022||Taxation, Carnatic Music, Carnatic Music MEL INS, Hindustani Music Vocal, PER, INS||–|
|March 6, 2022||–||Knowledge Tradition & Practices, Nepali, Automotive, Financial Market Management, Insurance, Electronic Technology, Medical Diagnostics, Kuchipudi, Odissi|
|March 8, 2022||Physical Education||–|
|March 10, 2022||Engineering Graphics, Food Production, Media, Shorthand, Textile design||–|
|March 11, 2022||Typography, Fashion Studies||–|
|March 12, 2022||accountancy||–|
|March 17, 2022||Accountancy||–|
|March 18, 2022||Chemistry||–|
|March 19, 2022||Political Science||–|
|March 20, 2022||Legal Studies, Urdu Core, Salesmanship||–|
|March 21, 2022||–||Urdu Elective, Sanskrit Elective, Sanskrit Core, Frontoffice Operations, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Design|
|March 22, 2022||Healthcare, Painting, Sculpture, App/Commercial Art||–|
|March 24, 2022||Biology, Office Procedure and Practicals||–|
|March 25, 2022||Economics||–|
|March 27, 2022||French||Horticulture, Electrical Technology, Cost Accounting, Shorthand, Music Production, Food Nutrition and Dietetics, Early Childhood Care|
|March 28, 2022||Sociology||–|
|March 29, 2022||Informatics Practical (New and Old), Computer Science (New and Old), Information Technology||–|
|March 30, 2022||Mathematics, Applied Mathematics (Acad and Skill)||–|
|April 1, 2022||Hindi Elective, Hindi Core||–|
|April 2, 2022||Web Application, Tourism||–|
|April 3, 2022||Geography||–|
|April 4, 2022||Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi, Arabic, Telugu Telangana, Japanese||–|
|April 5, 2022||Psychology||–|
|April 7, 2022||Home Science||–|
|April 8, 2022||Physics, Applied Physics||–|
|April 9, 2022||Banking, Graphics, Kathak dance, Bharatnatyam dance, Yoga||–|
|April 11, 2022||History||–|
|April 11, 2022||Entrepreneurship, Biotechnology, Library and Info Science, Beauty and Wellness, Agriculture|
|April 12, 2022||National Cadet Corps, Marketing, Geospatial technology|
|April 14, 2022||Retail, Mass Media Studies||Tamil, Telugu, Sidhi, Gujarati, Manipuri, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, Kannada, Tibetan, German, Rusian, Persian, Limbu, Lepcha, Bodo, Tangkhul, Bhutia, Spanish, Mizo|